Men’s bodies and skin differ in many ways from women’s. At Living Well Skin, we account for these factors with specially adapted treatment techniques and materials in order to achieve the best possible result for the male body.
Many men also tend to prefer a more rugged and natural look. As a result, we tend to focus on treatments that help you look less tired and stressed. Rather than removing every last wrinkle and fine line, we aim for an overall rejuvenated/healthy appearance. The overall effect? A natural, more youthful look.
With our male clients, the main areas we address include:
- Line and Wrinkle treatment and prevention using Botox
- Acne Scarring
- Rosacea (extreme redness)
- Sun damage and Sun Spots
- Double Chin (submental fat)
- Flattened cheeks and drooping skin
- Improved collagen production (for all around improved appearance and skin tone).